One Day Employee Workshop: Deception Detection Skill Mastery
Calibrate custom designs employee training in deception detection
The Calibrate Advantage
Calibrate works hand in hand with clients to carefully consider training objectives, budgetary restraints, unique concerns of attendees and their managers, and strategic business issues. Before Calibrate accepts any assignment, the team works closely with potential clients to ensure that training objectives can be met. Then Calibrate goes the extra mile and designs extensive follow-up to make sure the Calibrate Promise was kept: that attendees met their training goals, and that their managers are happy with the results. Deception detection skill is measurable and Calibrate excels at providing a scientific approach to training. Since workshops are custom-designed from the start, and training goals carefully assessed before training begins, Calibrate maintains a track record of extraordinary success.
Calibrate workshops are fast-paced, power-packed days rich with video tests, group exercises, interactive challenges and role-playing. Participants will experience a fun-filled fascinating day that zips by. Attendees laugh as they learn, yet behind the scenes, Calibrate training staff will have carefully prepared custom workbooks, hand-outs, a special online learning area —and they will be carefully assessing the group to ensure they are absorbing the material appropriately and to make sure no attendee is left on the fringes.
All seminars present a systematic and easy-to-learn framework for identifying indicators of deception and obtaining reliable, critical information. Participants will be required to actively engage in group activities, individual learning exercises and several rounds of video clip analysis.
- Psychology of Deception: The anatomy of motivation, how to identify someone’s primary motivation for lying and internal emotional state.
- Blind Spots and Deception: How to quickly assess your subject’s blind spots
- Science of Deception: Five myths about deception that science has debunked
- Deception and Personality Type: How different personality types exhibit deception
- Deception and Gender: How men lie differently from women and why
- Verbal Indicators of Deception: How to spot unconscious lies hidden in someone’s sentence structure and word choices
- Statement Analysis: How to identify five types of deceptive statements liars will always choose
- Micro-expression analysis and emotion: How to detect flashes of emotion on the face by observing eyebrow movements, cheek contraction, and other facial indicators
- Body language: How to read and interpret subtle shifts in physical behavior associated with deception, resistance and masking.
- Advanced Interrogation Techniques: How to prepare for an interrogation or interview, how to construct questions that elicit hidden information, how to pace a conversation so information is obtained unobtrusively, six key elements of a good question, how to detect when your negotiating partner is ready to make a move, how to set up the interview room, how to create productive rather than “happy” rapport, how to handle cultural barriers to trust.
- Five Stages of a Effective Interview: How to obtain critical information when encountering resistance or objections from difficult subjects.