90 Minute Executive Briefing: Board of Directors Training
Calibrate works closely with organizations planning their annual meetings and presents private executive briefings for Directors, and closed-door consultations for senior level officials outlining how to:
- Read facial micro-expressions to determine subtle signs of deceptive behavior and underlying emotion.
- Gain the upper hand in business negotiations by learning specific behaviors liars exhibit while in a negotiation, interview, or briefing.
- Analyze sentence structure, paralinguistic behavior, baseline behavior and facial manipulators for signs of deception
- Obtain critical information under stress, when dealing with challenging situations and employees or crisis scenarios
- Undertake a deception audit throughout an institution or organization to identify key areas of security risk.